GamePlayers District
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GamePlayers District

The site for anyone that games. The home to discuss about games. We like to have you join!  
HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'm leaving

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MashedPotatoes
MashedPotatoes

I'm leaving Empty
PostSubject: I'm leaving   I'm leaving Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 3:33 am

I'm leaving this poorly made site, I get no respect from the members. And what kind of mods are you going to get if your standards are 10 posts. Mario Bye........ Stickman I'm not coming back either, this site is terrible. Car
Back to top Go down
BenJi :]
Chat-Op
Chat-Op

I'm leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving   I'm leaving Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 4:53 am

MashedPotatoes wrote:
I'm leaving this poorly made site, I get no respect from the members. And what kind of mods are you going to get if your standards are 10 posts. Mario Bye........ Stickman I'm not coming back either, this site is terrible. Car

Uhhhhh??? Okay?
What Did We Ever Did To You?
O_o?
Back to top Go down
LightShine27
Admin
Admin
LightShine27

I'm leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving   I'm leaving Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 5:01 am

Just for saying that you been Ban The site barely got made and you're calling it horrible. We're still doing more stuff in the works. Dude,you been spamming usually,so thats why you're not getting the respect you wanted. Plus Im only putted it as 10 posts because it barely got made. Seriously,why join a forum in the works if you're not gonna help. Convo over. Ban Have a bad (and fail day) Kev
Back to top Go down
https://gameplayersdistrict.forumotion.net
Chat-Op
Chat-Op

I'm leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving   I'm leaving Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 5:08 am

LightShine27 wrote:
Just for saying that you been Ban The site barely got made and you're calling it horrible. We're still doing more stuff in the works. Dude,you been spamming usually,so thats why you're not getting the respect you wanted. Plus Im only putted it as 10 posts because it barely got made. Seriously,why join a forum in the works if you're not gonna help. Convo over. Ban Have a bad (and fail day) Kev

Good Riddance (_U.U)
Anyways...
Who's Taking His Spot Then (@.@)
Just Wondering >.>

x]
Back to top Go down
LightShine27
Admin
Admin
LightShine27

I'm leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving   I'm leaving Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 5:14 am

Idk. >.< Kev
Back to top Go down
Nitr0cide
Admin
Admin
Nitr0cide

I'm leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving   I'm leaving Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 9:47 pm

OK bye... Razz AK-47 *closed*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I'm leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving   I'm leaving Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm leaving
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GamePlayers District :: GamePlayer Community :: Site News & Updates-
Jump to: