GamePlayers District
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GamePlayers District

The site for anyone that games. The home to discuss about games. We like to have you join!  
HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

'Eclipse' Discussion Thread

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mikey
Chat-Op
Chat-Op

'Eclipse' Discussion Thread Empty
PostSubject: ''Eclipse'' Discussion Thread   'Eclipse' Discussion Thread Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 4:02 am

-Our history-

If you have heard of the Red Brigade we are much like them. If you haven’t which is the likely case I will tell you a little about them. The Red Brigade was a clan started by a user here known as Naruto26. It was a great clan with many members. WE were a pretty successful racing clan. However due to a reason that most of us don't know about Naruto26 stopped coming online and just cut off all communication to the co-leaders. They in turn gor bored with the clan and moved on to different ones. I tend to think that it is because they couldn't handle the responsibility of leading.

About us-

Several of ex-Red Brigade members had an idea to try and recreate the clan but under a different name. They thought i was a good leader and so I am taking the reign of this clan. Those ex-Red Brigade members include: Pollo, Hedgey, SuperLuigi1 and SuperMario1. We have gotten some other members to join but we are always seeking more talented racers AND battlers. Those new members include Lightshine27, N3554, Eyeon, SonicIssa and Sihk_Sketch. If you want to join that side of the clan you need to speak with Lightshine27. If you want to join the racing side you will need to speak Pollo, Hedgey or myself.

-Requirements to join-

I would also ask that you be slightly active in the clan so that we don’t have too many inactive members. If you would like to join all you need to do is post here with the following information: Your Mario Kart Wii friend code, what character and bike/kart you race with, what star rank you currently have and why you think we should let you join. This is not really that hard to do. Oh and to you that don’t have a star rank: We won’t keep you out of the clan because of that so don’t worry. After you have posted here one of our members will private message you about the recruitment test. It will more than likely be a worldwide race to see your skills in action. Perform well and you’ll be in. If you don’t make it the first time you can tryout again but only twice.
If you want to join i ask that you make a tryout application submitted like this:

Your VR (or BR)
What Character you use
What Vehicle you use
What star ranking you are
What is your best track
Why do you want to join

Those that complete a tryout applictaion will be tested and if they are thought to be good enough they will be accepted in. I wish all od you the best of luck in trying out. =D

-Our Allies-
Ancient Knights:Battle Clan

Statistics

Our tag is €¥. As a group we pretend to have practices at least once a week, have WW races to get more experience acting as a group and individual. Our leader as you can see is Zetetic. We will act fair with everyone in the clan, if you can't have enough level, we can practice with you so you can achieve a better level, and if you are good, we will give you priority on our wars.

Once you get a tryout by one of our members you will have the access to our forums on this site, which only Eclipse members are available to enter and see. You will be representing the whole of FC.com in MKWII, you will be known to be part of the Elite group of people who represents the site.

What are you waiting for? Join now
No, we this is not the Recruitment thread, go look for it in Friendcodes.com.
Back to top Go down
LightShine27
Admin
Admin
LightShine27

PostSubject: Re: 'Eclipse' Discussion Thread   'Eclipse' Discussion Thread Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 4:05 am

Nice to bring the clan here. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://gameplayersdistrict.forumotion.net
Mikey
Chat-Op
Chat-Op

PostSubject: Re: 'Eclipse' Discussion Thread   'Eclipse' Discussion Thread Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 4:14 am

Yup, but it's not recruitment on this fourm, only on Mariokartwii.com and friendcodes.com. =PP
Back to top Go down
BenJi :]
Chat-Op
Chat-Op

PostSubject: Re: 'Eclipse' Discussion Thread   'Eclipse' Discussion Thread Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 5:35 am

I Don't Know Why ,But Im In Love With The Name Of This Clan Lol

It's Just So Awesome And "Emoish". Lol

cheers
Back to top Go down
Nitr0cide
Admin
Admin
Nitr0cide

PostSubject: Re: 'Eclipse' Discussion Thread   'Eclipse' Discussion Thread Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 3:33 pm

I'm not sure if I am in this clan or not. If I am, I haven't done anything with them. Razz
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Chat-Op
Chat-Op

PostSubject: Re: 'Eclipse' Discussion Thread   'Eclipse' Discussion Thread Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 9:00 pm

Yeah, plus we have lost Zetetic and Pollo. Lightshine and I are the new leaders!
Back to top Go down
Chat-Op
Chat-Op

PostSubject: Re: 'Eclipse' Discussion Thread   'Eclipse' Discussion Thread Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 9:16 pm

Mikey wrote:
Yeah, plus we have lost Zetetic and Pollo. Lightshine and I are the new leaders!

Arrow Awsome :]

But The Question Is
Why'd They Leave?

lol!
Back to top Go down
LightShine27
Admin
Admin
LightShine27

PostSubject: Re: 'Eclipse' Discussion Thread   'Eclipse' Discussion Thread Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 9:27 pm

Zet left and made hedgey new leader. Then pollo left cause of this. Then hedgey wanted a new leader,he picked me. It was because I was more respected and have a pretty good experience leading clans. Then I picked Mikey to be my Partner leader.
Back to top Go down
Chat-Op
Chat-Op

PostSubject: Re: 'Eclipse' Discussion Thread   'Eclipse' Discussion Thread Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 9:32 pm

LightShine27 wrote:
Zet left and made hedgey new leader. Then pollo left •CAUSE OF THIS• Then hedgey wanted a new leader,he picked me. It was because I was more respected and have a pretty good experience leading clans. Then I picked Mikey to be my Partner leader.

Cause Of What!!??

Because Of This Web?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'Eclipse' Discussion Thread   'Eclipse' Discussion Thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

'Eclipse' Discussion Thread
Page 1 of 1